<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drive a taxi. It's fun. Really.

January 23, 2006

Test post. Stuff will go here until I learn the craft of creating a website. I've said it many a time, but now time feels shorter as I emerge from a long-term major depressive episode. There's plenty to clean up and much to look forward to. I will work as a taxi driver in NYC on a 'sniper' basis only (if I'm sure I can get a cab, and can get a free ride to the city; I'm 38 miles out of town.)

Basically, I'm not counting on taxi driving as my main means of earning a living. The decision was made a couple of days ago.
Comments:
Nice to see you are a blogging taxi driver. Maybe i have to do it to on my site what is http://www.taximarc.be Taxi Marc Knokke is a taxi company in Belgium wich I am the owner of. We have 4 cars now and doing a good job in the city called Knokke-Heist at the seaside of Belgium. Maybe if you're interested you can visit my website. The picture in the front is my commercial car wich is inspired by the ny cabs.
cya
nice site by the way
 
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?