<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drive a taxi. It's fun. Really.

March 06, 2004

Okay, well, the Raw Log idea is way too much work. I'm supposed to be driving around, not analyzing it to death (which is something I actually used to do, to nobody's apparent benefit). I am still keeping records with a bit more information than an average trip sheet might contain, but I'm not a database wizard, so on paper they'll stay for now. Might've ended up being fairly interesting, but that's just me. Whenever I end up here, I always say to myself, 'Gee! I should post every damn day!'. Never happens. Maybe I'll get more talkative as the date of the hearing for the taxi fare increase approaches. Then again, there's another guy, Alex, at the garage I used to work out of that wrote an entire SCREED to Clyde Haberman at the Times. He subsequently authorized me to put it up here; that was, uhhhh. A month ago?

Well, there's still time. The hearing is scheduled for March 30. 9:30am. 40 Rector Street, 5th floor. You know where Rector Street is. More sooner.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?