<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Drive a taxi. It's fun. Really.

December 22, 2004

I had yesterday off, in preparation for what I assume will be the final assault of the Oct-Dec taxi season.

Then, I get THREE days off. Count 'em. I know you can do it.

But first, sadly, I must endure these last two days of end-of-the-world traffic. I must be strong. I will take no shit. I will take all (your) money. And the world will be a better place...

And everyone will make it home safe. Because that's how I do this job. FOR THE PEOPLE.

THEN I MAX AND RELAX LIKE A CHAMPION. And make some real damn plans for dead ol' January and February. Because there won't be squat to do in the cab except run that iPod though the car stereo (loud). It's a good thing I actually followed through on my grandiose expectations of myself. A rarity, but I had some help this time. And I doubt I'll have more of them serious blues for quite a while.

Be back in two days. Less if something 'happens'. Which is never a good thing this time of year.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?